Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sigh... Now that I have good stuff to write about, I never have time. So I got back from the Virgin Islands, did the Dallas Fashion and Art runway show, then had to go down to San Antonio. At the same time, my dad came down to TX to San Angelo to work, and we've been trying to get to the same place at the same time.. but he got hurt and can't leave San Ang until he sees the doctor again. I got back from San Antonio on Sunday, and met with the Clutts Agency on Tuesday.. and I'm signing with them! I fianally found an agent who seems to see me the same way I see me.
But.. now I have to spend Thanksgiving trying to lose the jiggle off of my thighs.. which I really should have already done, but not having too many food choices and not being able to work out in the Islands had made the whole situation more grave than it should have been.
Also, they are giving me back my E- they want me to go by Erika.

No comments: