Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cliff Notes...

Well let's see...

I got finalist in the XFX Girl contest! I'll be going to LA for that on the 23rd of January.

I got a graphics tablet! But I kind of suck at drawing with it.

Spent Christmas Eve on 15th street. Spent Christmas with a family I had never met before, then after much discombobulation, went down to Double Wide with the cool kids to see Hello Lover and American Fuse.

Got Dragon Age Origins and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, among other things. :) I'm in fps training currently.

Can't decide on a design for Deep Six's tee shirts.. keep starting over and over again.

Finally rode the Grapevine railroad to the Ft. Worth Stockyards with Thom and his family.. train was slow, Stockyards was cool. Jameson at The White Elephant Saloon!

Oh yeah.. and got a real gaming mouse. :)

No comments: